By Jason Rase
Both love and sex keep a relationship going. Love between two individuals cannot achieve fulfillment without sex and having sex with no feeling of love for your partner has no meaning at all. So, you have to keep both of them alive. How can you do that? Here are our suggestions:
- Always make your spouse feel special. Keep on showering compliments on her/his looks and sexual charm. It will be quite rewarding for her/him if you tell her/him how beautiful she/he looks.
- Surprise your partner by presenting flowers and other lovely gifts without any specific reason. These little things sometimes make a relationship worth continuing.
- You two may have been together for several years, but don’t forget to take your spouse out for occasional dates. There’s seldom a better alternative than choosing an old place where you used to go often for a date. It will revive your salad days of courtship.
- Make your dates as romantic as possible. You can light candles or play some melodious numbers in the background.
- You can go for a long evening walk together. Don’t forget to hold hands while walking by the riverside or strolling through the country roads.
- Jump into the bathtub with your beloved. Say cheers and sip glasses of wine while cuddling passionately in the tub. Having a shower together will be great to add some spice in your lives.
- Regular physical contacts, may not be a sexual one, is necessary for leading a satisfying relationship. So, often touch and rub different body parts while relaxing. You can also massage each other with some aromatic oils.
- Plant a goodbye kiss on his or her cheek while leaving for office. After returning home, greet your partner with a warm hug.
- Sometimes, instead of going out, cook some homemade delicacies together and create a restaurant-like ambience at your home for having a romantic dinner, not to forget the flowers and candles!
- Try to take some time out from your busy schedule to be with each other. Spending quality time together will make your bond stronger.
- Be honest towards your work and never neglect your profession. Remember that if you are successful, your spouse will be the happiest person on the earth and the love for you will grow.
- Help in making each other’s dreams come true. Try to understand your partner’s innermost desires, be it something personal or professional, and lend her a hand for realizing them.
- Give each other the respect you both deserve because without mutual respect, love cannot sustain longer.
- Both-way communication is required in any sort of relationship and in a marital one it becomes mandatory. Otherwise, how can you get a clear idea regarding the physical and emotional yearnings of your spouse? Love just flies out of the window if couples do not communicate in an intimate level.
- Pay attention to each other’s needs. Instead of arguing, lend a patient hearing to each other’s words.
- In a perfect relationship, both of you are required to give some space to each other. This will help your love for each other to develop.
- You two may be poles apart, but there’s must be something common between you two – some interests or hobbies. The thrill of pursuing a common interest is altogether different. So, look for the magic.
- You can get into proper discussions with each other and seek suggestions for revitalizing your relationship. Put forward your ideas too, but don’t force things.
- Don’t just declare your plans, but also demonstrate them in action. If you succeed in keeping your promises, it will surely draw him or her closer to you and make him or her love you more.
- If you are annoyed at something, don’t keep your anger suppressed. Go and have a heart-to-heart conversation.
- After stepping into a party, set the dance floor on fire together. Thus, you can spend some joyous moments of togetherness.
- Always make each other laugh. Whisper some raunchy jokes to enliven the sexual mood and also learn the tricks of playing romantic bedroom games.
- Never strike out sex from your list of priorities, because regular sex is as important as having food or sleep. Try to find your partner’s secret sexual fantasies. Spend a good amount of time on some exciting and adventurous foreplay and then get into the sexual act. Nothing is more invigorating than a session of good sex.
- Stimulating the minds of each other is also necessary besides stimulating the bodies. So, try to make her aroused intellectually.
So, are you ready to experiment with these tips? Just try them and you will surely find connubial bliss!
Jason Rase runs an Australian online dating network http://www.theloveclub.com.au/