Check Our Homepage for Our Latest Featured Articles

Comments

You must be logged in to comment

POST
  1. February 2, 2008 at 8:25 am |

adoption in canada…

Having access to volumes of web pages relating to this is unparalleled….

2. April 10, 2008 at 10:20 pm | |

I like your blog, this post is really good, but please vary your topics, it will broad your readership.

3. rosie
    June 15, 2010 at 9:35 am | |

i am considering adopting a child but i don’t know if i can do it financially. i would like to have an heir because my sister and my aunts are much older than me. i never met anyone to marry or to have children with for i was always close to my m other,but she never encourage me to marry or have kids. i am also considering sponsering a child overseas which may be easier, but i still would like to have a child of my own.

1. Drbrayam
      March 8, 2013 at 10:33 am | |

Its wonderful to mail you, i want a parent that want to adopt an adult in canada. Because i want a father and a caring mother. And promise nt to let you down.

4. Nancy Sturm
    July 20, 2010 at 10:41 am | |

I am 56 and considering adopting a little baby and I appreciate your article. Husb. is 58. We are both very healthy – full of energy and have raised 6 kids. this baby was found in the garbage can. She has stolen my heart and I want to adopt her but people think we are crazy. I really need some encouragement;
    Actually post menopause – i am feeling better than i did in my 40′s.
    I read this statement on adopting in later life.
    Are you too old to adopt?
    Are you too old to love?

5. thereisalwaysroomforhope
    November 7, 2010 at 6:50 pm | |

Interesting insight on the second rounders, parents should really consider the outcome of bringing in secondary children into their family – especially when it comes to how they will assign roles amongst their existing children and how they will handle potential jealousy issues among grandchildren and the secondary adoptive children.